Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sick Hair Day



Before I went to bed last night,Chelsea was bleaching Colleens hair and when I got up this morning Colleen was in the kitchen with colorful hair dye on her head. I went to work wondering what I would see when I went home for lunch. To my surprise, the multicolor hair is not as crazy as I thought. It actually doesn't look bad at all. I am glad that Colleen can maintain her sense of humor at such a serious and stressful time. Dr. Hubbard, Colleen wants to know if she can color her hair this way when she returns to school in the fall.
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know I have plans for you,"declares the Lord,..."plans to give you hope and a future."

1 comment:

  1. Gosh Colleenie! Just way too cool, Girlie! You just rock that rainbow hair like nobody else can! Hugs to you Sweet Thang! <3

    ReplyDelete